Autonomous Soiling Analysis BOT
Solar PV Module Soiling losses can affect performance significantly and reduce life... in turn your bottom line.The Solution - SaBOT
An IOT enabled monitoring station computes soiling rate & corresponding energy loss. Data from multiple sensors to run analytical algorithms. Diagnose current soiling loss & forecast for days ahead Autonomous Operation.
Time to Clean
SaBOT analyses, records & reports soiling rate + soling loss. Predicts energy & revenues loss compares with cost of cleaning alerts when the cost-benefit ratio makes financial sense.
Advance 4 core
Edge computer Operations & AI Deployment for weak network areas. Helps increase efficiency & reduce cost.
Completely autonomous and rugged construction for sites with harsh environmental conditions.
- IEC Based
- Configurable Alerts
- Remote Access
5+Years on the
Plug & Play... No programming required at site. Web interface for data visualization. Measures and records absolute soiling, percent soiling. Soiling rate & loss indices calculated as per globally accepted methodologies.
- PV module soiling rate
- Short circuit current
- Open circuit voltage
- Back of module temperature**
- Air Temperature**
- Relative humidity**
- Wind speed**
- Rain gauge**
- Solar Panel - Poly-Crystalline 80Wp x 2 nos.
- Battery - Lead-Acid; 12 V ; 45 Ah
- Heat Sink- Resistive Type x 2 nos.
- Controller- Wattmon Pro/Mega
- Network Connectivity - Ethernet,Modbus TCP/IP, Serial RS232, Modbus RTU & 4G LTE
- Operating Voltage - 06 to 12 V (DC)
- Operating Temperature - 0 to 70*C
- Irradiation Sensor- 01 nos. ; Temp Sensor- 01 nos. ; Current Sensor - 01nos.
- Cleaning Type- Manual / Auto (SaBOT 2.0)
- Cleaning Panel 01- Everyday
- Cleaning Panel 02- Site module cleaning frequency